Wednesday 1 April 2015

MATCHY

Happy Wednesday and April! The rains are pounding hard and it is only week two and we might have this rainy weather for the next 2 months.

Well, to beat the rains and mud, I bought these rain boots from Bata. I wish I could get them in a color like red or even green . Apparently they only do black and I think it is time Bata did some gumboots with women and fashion in mind. I feel that they are just too plain.

I am surprised that I have never paired this dress top with this denim. I found the subtle pink match in both apparels exciting.I of course had other pairs of shoes to wear once I reach my place of work and added a jacket to the outfit to keep warm.







Linking with because Shanna said so ,  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty onhappiness at mid lifetrendy Wednesday.

Rain boots - Bata
Denim jeans - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Earrings -Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. Looking so sweet Merci! I have been wanting a pair of rain boots but it barely rains where I live ( we are in a serious drought) so I can't justify purchasing some rain boots. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the drought. I look forward to participating in the link up every Thursday.

      Delete