Wednesday 15 April 2015

BLACK+ GREYS

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week. Well, today I did not have anything planned to wear and this was hastily put together in the morning. Average, I think it will pass. Meanwhile you can admire the large kale :)







Linking with because Shanna said so ,  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty onhappiness at mid lifetrendy Wednesday.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - tailored
Top -thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Earrings -Masai market
Necklace- Clutch strap

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.


2 comments:

  1. Okay...when's dinner? Looking cute in your grey suit! #TrendyWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gray outfit and jealous of your beautiful kale. It will be perfect for my morning smoothies :)

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete