Monday 30 March 2015

HUGE COLLAR

Happy Monday! Sorry for the unannounced disappearance. The rains are finally here and the weather has not been good. With it raining in the morning and cloudy days, it is almost impossible to have any photos taken. And I also took time to do some farm work, sowing sorghum.

To the outfit, this was randomly put together, and I like how it turned out. With the rains it also means that the temperatures are lower now and therefore I have a chance now to wear sweaters and blazers. It's been awhile.
I belted this sweater to define my waist line and am loving the huge collar.







Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondayreasons to dress

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Belt - tailored
Sweater-thrifted
Earrings - gifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment